Agriculture is the biggest sector in Canada and the most in-demand Jobs are available in Agriculture Sector in Canada. Therefore apply for Agriculture Jobs in Canada With Visa Sponsorship by the Canadian Government. The Agriculture Jobs in Canada consists of Fruit Picking, Fruit Packing, Farm Working, General Farm Worker, Crops, Vegetable Picking, Blueberries,Apple Picking, and all other Type of Farming Jobs comes in Agriculture Sector. Agriculture Jobs in Canada are the most famous and high-demand Jobs in Canada with a high Visa Ratio and they are in need of Foreign workers. Visa Support and Relocation Support will be Provided. One Positive aspect of this sector is that it doesn’t require High education.
A farmer’s Job in Canada is rewarding and profitable. It’s also high in demand, so you won’t have difficulty finding work in your field. You can earn up to $29,256 per year or $15-20 per hour which is not bad. Paid vehicle, Including Accommodation. All these and much more are available for you. The Canadian Govt announced 1 Million Job vacancies across all of Canada in all sectors and there are 269,000 Jobs in farming. If you are interested to get knowing more about it, the List of Agriculture Jobs in Canada With Visa Sponsorship 2023 is available below.
Details About Agriculture Jobs in Canada With Visa Sponsorship 2023
Take it seriously. The Canadian economy will create 2.4-million new jobs. Due to the High increased demand for Labour shortage, as well as current workers are going to retire. So, they are looking for fresh, active applicants.
Canadian farms are in dire need of more workers. Many Canadians do not want to work on farms. For years, Canadian farmers have therefore hired temporary workers from other countries. Almost 55,000 temporary foreign workerswere employed in Canadian agriculture back in 2019 before Covid.
- Job Country: Canada
- Industry: Agriculture
- Job Type: Farm Workers, Picking Fruits, Farm Working, General Farm Worker, Crops, Vegetable Picking, Blueberries, Apple Picking, Gardeners, etc.
- Experience Required: No
- Knowledge Required: Not High
- Age Limit: No
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Relocation Support: Yes
- Salary: $15-20/Hour
In 2021, the whole agriculture and agri-food system:
- Employed 2.1 million people
- Provided 1 in 9 jobs in Canada
- Generated $134.9 billion (around 6.8%) of Canada’s gross domestic product (GDP)
List of Agriculture Jobs in Canada With Visa Sponsorship
The main and in demand for Agriculture Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Canada include:
1# Farm Worker Jobs in Canada
Apply for the Farm Worker Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship for 2023. This is the easiest Job and very very high in demand. Secondly, there is no formal education required for Farmworkers. No age limit.
As a General farm worker in Canada, you are expected to Plant, cultivate and harvest crops, raise livestock and poultry and maintain and repair farm equipment and buildings.
Farm workers will be assigned the following duties:
- Plant, fertilize, cultivate, spray, irrigate and harvest crops
- Feed and tend livestock and poultry
- Milk cows
- Fruit tree pruner
- Fruit pickers
- Fruit packers
- Fruit farm laborers
|Farm Worker Jobs in Alberta||38||APPLY HERE|
|Farm Worker Jobs in British Columbia||159||APPLY HERE|
|Farm Worker Jobs in Canada||697||APPLY HERE|
|Farm Worker Jobs in Manitoba||25||APPLY HERE|
|Farm Worker Jobs in New Brunswick||10||APPLY HERE|
|Farm Worker Jobs in Newfoundland and Labrador||7||APPLY HERE|
|Farm Worker Jobs in Nova Scotia||18||APPLY NOW|
|Farm Worker Jobs in Ontario||219||APPLY HERE|
|Farm Worker Jobs in Prince Edward Island||10||APPLY HERE|
|Farm Worker Jobs in Québec||177||APPLY HERE|
|Farm Worker Jobs in Saskatchewan||31||APPLY HERE|
2# Fruit Picker Jobs in Canada
No better and easy Job in Canada than this. The Fruit Picker Jobs in Canada With Visa Sponsorship. The meaning is understood from the name “Fruit Picker”. Your duty is to pick fruits, vegetables from Farms, and orchards. It is like you have to Pick fruits from Farms, Vegetables, and these types of things. Then all of them will be placed together and the Packing process will start. Alot of Workers are Needed for Fruit Picking Jobs in Canada.
Types of Fruit Picking Jobs Available
- Raspberries, and more.
- Accommodationwill be provided
- Relocation supportsuch as Airfare
- First three months of medical insurance if required.
- VisaSponsorship (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/agri-food-pilot/about.html)
Here are some Canadian companies’ sites where you can find fruit-picking jobs right now:
3# Fruit Picking Jobs in British Columbia
- BC Cherry Association– You will find plenty of Cherry-picking jobs in BC list on the sites.
- BC Fruit Grower Association– Drop them an email with your CV, and they will help you get some fruit-picking jobs in BC.
- Jealous Fruits Recruitment– They offer accommodation to workers (with charges).
- Carcajou Fruit– They offer campsite accommodation (with small chargers).
- Old Tower Farm
4# Fruit Picking Jobs In Ontario, Canada
Most of the Apple picking jobs in Canada will come from Ontario since it is the biggest apple producer in Canada.
- McLean and Buckhorn Berry Farm– Own transportation is required since there is no public transport available.
- Barrie Hill Farms
- Downey’s Strawberry & Apple Farm
- Albion Orchards
- Dixie Orchards
5# Dairy Former Jobs in Canada
A Dairy farmer is responsible for raising cows, milking them, and producing milk products such as cheese and yogurt. They must have extensive knowledge of dairy cattle breeds and production procedures, as well as a good understanding of agronomy and crop management. Dairy farmers earn an average salary of $76,000 per year.
- For More Information: Visit Here
6# Horticulture Jobs in Canada
horticulture is in charge of caring for and maintaining plants in gardens and other public spaces. They need to have a degree in horticulture or a related field, as well as experience working with plants in a garden setting. In addition, they must be able to work independently and handle a wide variety of tasks related to planting care. Average salaries for horticulturists range from $35,000/year.
7# General Farm Workers and Agriculture Jobs
There are right now 1793 Vacancies open in this sector. This is the most in-demand sector in Canada. I have already selected a filter for you. It will List out the Jobs for International candidates.
- For More Information: Visit Here
Important things to know about agricultural jobs in Canada:
- Thesector is growing rapidly, with projected growth of up to 14% over the next five years.
- There are currently more than 100,000 jobs in agriculture in Canada.
- The average wage for agricultural workers is $25 an hour.
8# P&H Farming Company Jobs in Canada
Parrish & Heimbecker, Limited (P&H) is a Canadian family-owned business at the forefront of the agricultural industry. They have over 1,500 employees. The agriculture industry in Canada is enormous with 2.1 million employees in the agriculture sector, as reported by the Government of Canada.
Join P&H Farming Jobs and while applying Select “Yes, You need Visa Sponsorship to work in Canada”. Hundreds of Jobs are open in multiple fields. They are constantly looking for workers.
How to Apply for P&H Farming Jobs in Canada:
- First Visit the Site: https://parrishandheimbecker.com/company/careers/current-opportunities/
- Then if you will open any position. On the sidebar, they will ask for Visa Sponsorship. So, Select
Aramark is in the customer service business across food, facilities, and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. Currently, it has 270,000 employees. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, or age. International applicants can apply for the Jobs in Aramark.
How to find Farm Worker Jobs in Canada
There are many ways to find agriculture Jobs in Canada. The above links will redirect you to the Agriculture Jobs in Canada. Another way is you can use Google, and LinkedIn as well to Find Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship.